View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #391
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions with ivan Bonfield

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I auditioned a second guy named Ivan. He had never done this before but told me he was really excited to meet me and wanted to be my new playmate. I stripped and teased for him at first and then I pulled his dick out of his pants. He quickly got turned on and I thought he was going to cum right away so I slowed things down. I lead him downstairs to the living room but on the way down I stopped on the stairs and began sucking on his dick again. I really liked how responsive he was. I almost got him to cum but stopped again and lead him to the couch. On the couch I got on my side and sucked on his dick until he shot out a nice load for me! After he shot his load he asked me when he could play with me again and I told him I would let him know but I am a little hesitant to use him again because he was a little to camera shy. I really want to find a guy who knows how to take charge during our shoots but I just cant seem to find that in anyone. What should I do? Stop the auditions or keep going? Please let me know.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

Download Cock auditions with ivan
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами