View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 08:03 PM   #408
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions with christian South Lake

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I auditioned a third guy named Christian. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him. He was so cute and had a great smile! He instantly made me nervous in a good way. I was curious how things would go with this young college guy. He ended up meeting all my expectations and more. He was a great kisser and touched me so sweetly. I loved the way he licked and teased my pussy with his tongue. I was so excited!! I really enjoyed sucking on his dick too. He was so responsive and I could tell he truly was enjoying what I was doing to him! I wasn't planning on having sex with him but he smiled and asked me if I wanted to feel him inside me and I just couldn't resist him after that. He fucked me so good from behind and had me cumming all over his pretty dick! I told him not to cum for me yet until I got on my knees and sucked him off into my mouth. I wanted to taste all his cum! Hmmm, I definitely want to have Christian back again and again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 259.7 MB

Download Cock auditions with christian
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02218 секунды с 9 запросами