View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 08:04 PM   #410
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I love my dildo pt32 Bassett

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I was very horny when I woke up this morning! It must have been that naughty dream I had last night. I showered and put something sexy on for you- a white fishnet cami and fishnet stockings. I then got out my huge dildo cock to play with. With the camera all set up I talked to you and said how horny I was and that I wanted you to jerk your dick off for me. I get even more excited knowing you are watching with your dick in your hand. I began teasing you with my body. I had no panties on so my pussy was out for you to see. I rubbed my pussy and told you to pull your dick out. I then bent myself over the bed so you could see me spread my ass cheeks. I puckered my ass hole and spread it open. I wanted to turn you on and get your dick real hard for me! I then pulled out my big tits and pinched my nipples with my fingers. My pussy tingles when I tug at my nipples and they get nice and hard. I then pulled out my big dildo cock to play with. I put a large amount of lube on it and stroked it up and down its shaft. I then rubbed some lube on my pussy so I could fit the big monster dildo inside me. I pushed open my lips with the big head and thrust it inside me. I pushed it even further so it was deep inside me. I then rubbed my clit and rocked my pelvis back and forth while fucking the dam thing. It felt so good and made me cum hard!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 232.1 MB

Download I love my dildo pt32
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07049 секунды с 9 запросами