View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 01:27 AM   #199
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Eroticnikki.com- StepMom s Magical Pussy

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom_s Magical Pussy

Description:
You were feeling a bit under the weather so I told you to take some medicine. I come to your room to check up on you and to tell you that I_m leaving for work and should be home about the same time as your dad. As I open the door I see you standing there with a super hard erection. What are you doing? It seems that rather than taking the pill in the blue box you took the blue pill. That_s your dad_s ed medicine. You have to make that erection go away or we_ll have to go the the emergency room. Have you tried jerking off? What are we going to do? I can_t leave you here like that. When your dad takes it I just fuck him and he gets satisfied and the erection goes away but I can_t very well do that with My stepson. I must say though. Your cock is impressive. you definitely didn_t inherit that from your father. Maybe I can help. How good are you at keeping secrets? Maybe I could use My mouth to get you some relief but if your dad finds out he_ll leave Me and we_ve only been married for six months. Can you keep a secret? I reach out to grab your hard cock and lower My self all the while thinking... what a great fucking cock. Too bad you_re My stepson. As I take your cock into My mouth something starts to come over Me. I_m getting so hot on My knees sucking My stepson_s big cock. You don_t seem to be getting any relief from My efforts and secretly that_s ok wth Me as I really want your big fuckstick inside Me. I tell you to get on the bed. I believe that My sweet magical pussy will get you satisfied. It_ll cure anything. You lay on the bed and I have another taste before I remove My panties and prepare to mount you. I_m so horny at this point that I don_t even bother to remove My work dress or crotchless pantyhose. I reach back and guide your cock into Me. Slowly at first I begin to fuck you. I gradually build the pace as I am truly enjoying your cock. After several minutes of fucking your big dick I know that My MILF pussy has worked it_s magic and you are about to cum. I want your hot jizz all over My ass in shiny black pantyhose. As soon as the tip of your cock is freed from My magical pussy you start ejaculating a massive load. We can defintely never tell anyone about this but we can surely do it again.
Model:
MILF Mature
Studio:
Eroticnikki.com
Info:
File Name : stepmoms-magical-pussy-1080p.mp4
File Size : 1180.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z7qtc5o2yyl4

Время генерации страницы 0.03496 секунды с 9 запросами