View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:19 AM   #707
vihasik

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

vihasik Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Angel The Dreamgirl in 605 Eterno Super Lucido - Hot Stu...

Second part, with your style II

Out camera, you gonna need to prepare before the gloves with lube out & lube in (imagine you "wash" the glove to distribute the lube well inside the sleeve & the fingers).
You can take the same lub that you used for all your handjobs or your the lub for your latex dress (even better).

- Same preparation for the first part but with your new clothes (gloss, camera plan, long parade, etc.)

- After that, you put the gloves like in the last part of your clip "You are My Boy and I am Your Girl", the same course: you look at the cock, you make a virtual handjob, you touch your chest, etc.
You just need to put some oil on your hands & forearms before you put on the gloves, to get a real shiny transparent & vintage style.
Like in the first part of the video, you use the same technique for the dominatrix effect (pull the sleeve at the maximum, etc.)
Then, you start a handjob/blowjob. Please, try to play with more femdom style: hard stroking, pulling the foreskin back for head cock polishing, etc.

Info:
File Size: 2.88 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:19:19
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 21.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download Links:

27162 Angel The Dreamgirl in 605 Hot Stuff In Heels _ Surgical Gloves On Hands.mp4
vihasik is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04070 секунды с 9 запросами