View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 05:31 AM   #309
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Melting His Brain As I Edge His Cock - Full HD 1080p Winesburg

As many of you know, I turned my ex sugar step- into one of my loser pay pigs. He tried to pull off that he was a real man, but I quickly saw through him and revealed his inner submissive desires. I manipulated him and began using him for my own personal amusement, as well as draining a Lot of his cash. More than you losers could ever imagine. And eventually I convinced him to let me use him as a prop for my videos so I could further profit off of his weakness for me. I've slowly been breaking him down and getting him to confess more and more of his fucked up submissive fantasies. I've already unlocked the fact that he gets off being my pay pig, but I wanted to know just how deep his findom desires ran. So I decided to load him up on aroma, I made him sniff and sniff while I gently edged his cock, coercing his darkest financial domination desires to come out. He confessed to it all. I had no idea how deep it ran inside of him, but he truly is one fucked up pay pig with some intense financial ruin fantasies. You will hear him confess them all to me in this intense aroma financial domination tease and denial manipulative mind fuck.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melting His Brain As I Edge His Cock - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05028 секунды с 9 запросами