View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 11:46 PM   #207
distlefink813

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

distlefink813 На правильном пути

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Hi ! They have some mistake on file ! This site is not easy because they change name and set number sometime ! They have 2 Zoey, 3 Scarlett and Hillari change for Chrissy Marie to Hillari again etc.
First, thanks for the quick posting of the Hillari file!!

But tell me about it! Between the photographer and people who made errors posting the sets over the years, there are MANY issues in names and numbering. At times, I even looked at the file metadata to get the shoot date.

The original OfficeFantasy sets from 2003 were released in batches of about 30 images. By 2005, he was putting the complete shoot in a single set. Multiple versions of the sets were released with differing counts and images. When he launched OfficeFantasy2, he used the same name for different models between the series. With the new archive, he added "-E" to the duplicated model names in the OfficeErotic sets.

For those who might be interested:
OfficeFantasy (2003-2007): Alicia Audrey Brooke Corky Dara Evan Gina Honey Hope Jamie Karen Katie Lisa Natali (1 set, the rest are OF2) Natasha Paula Regina "Shy Girl" Staci Tex Tiffany (now billed as Tiffani) Zoe

(Most of those models are not included in the new archive site. Those who are included are incomplete. OTOH, if the new archive site sets are higher resolution than the original releases, they might be worth getting....)

So far, none of the old videos are available. IIRC, they were only sold as DVDs.
distlefink813 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Cameron (01-27-2021), Ridicule (01-27-2021), Tron (01-27-2021)

Время генерации страницы 0.06704 секунды с 9 запросами