View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 03:56 AM   #365
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Voyeurweb.com- Jolynn A Sub By Request

Voyeurweb.com- Jolynn A Sub By Request

Description:
Hi everyoneFirst of all I wanted to thank those who commented and voted on my RC sub contri last month : )I had such a positive response from that contri and some had expessed that they wanted to see it done live in a video version and that sounded like fun to me, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it for youAfter trying to talk Rocky into letting me use a camera man for our video_s...he_s finally agreed and we used him for the first time in making this video. The cam man isn_t used to using a video camera, he is usually taking still photo_s so you will have to excuse the fact that he rotates the camera when he is taping, so there will be some head turning : ) Rocky &amp I were too busy with other things to notice him doing that at the time : )I love being Rocky_s sub and I hope that this vid proves that I also love being out in the elimants when he dominates me, it makes it much more exciting The fact that anyone can come across you at anytime and then also the fact that I_m bound or tied up and helpless gets me even more excitedSomeone DID come across us during this shoot and he showed up just when Rocky was unloading on me : ) Our cam man noticed him standing there watching us b4 me or Rocky did...so needless to say he shuts the camera down. When he turned it back on...you see the guy taking off But he doesn_t go far, he moves back a ways but still close enough to have a view of of our show : ) Now if you all know me by now... you know that wasn_t going to stop me from continuing in making my movie : )TFL...and I can_t wait to read your comments : )
Model:
VW
Studio:
Voyeurweb.com
Info:
File Name : 114523-7203.mp4
File Size : 25.84 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:59
Video : AVC, 238 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (VBR), 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: