View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:00 AM   #33
C0r0na

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

C0r0na Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Buttmans Ultimate Workout (1990)

Buttmans Ultimate Workout (1990)

Year: 1990
Director: John Stagliano
Cast: Actresses Alexandra Quinn [Anal Facial] Darla Derriere [Anal] Madison Patricia Kennedy Sunny McKay Talia James Zara Whites [Anal Facial] Actors John Stagliano Randy Spears Rocco Siffredi Seymore Butts Tom Byron TT Boy
Tags: classic, butt
Description: This time I really got lucky! Not only did I find five girls with incredible legs and asses, but this is also the hottest sex I've ever shot. This is my ultimate erotic, buns-fetish feature that goes from sultry gyms, to parking structures, to dark alleys, to elegant homes. Again I play video cameraman-for-hire who can't resist getting down on the floor and shooting up at gorgeous bottoms. Again, my obsession gets me in big trouble. I incur the wrath of muscle-bound studs as I sneak butt shots of their round-bottomed workout partners Darla Derriere, Madison, and Patricia Kennedy. Also, I'm hired by Dutch model Zara (in her first video appearance) to help her seduce Italian movie star Rocco Siffredi, who is already distracted. My camera always finds its way to the bottom of things in my search for true love. Along the way, the distraction of voluptuous Talia James keeps my face and camera in the right place. This is the best anal action, ass licking, and ass I've ever shot!
Duration: 01:35:39
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 704x512 (1.375), 25.000 fps, ~1 843 Kbps avg, 0.205 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AC3, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.37 GB

DownLoad:

https://filejoker.net/mlnd47w86y49/B...te_Workout.avi
C0r0na is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05787 секунды с 9 запросами