View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 05:42 AM   #45
RipRomul

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

RipRomul Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Perverted Stories 3: Tropical Perversions (1995)

Perverted Stories 3: Tropical Perversions (1995)

Language: English
Release Date: 1995
Distributor: JM Productions
Director: Jim Powers (as Me Mo' Nasty)
Starring: Alex Dane, Blake Mitchell, Devon Shire, Frankie Layne, Lovette, Racquel Lace, Byron Long, Dave Hardman, Jack Hammer, Napoleon, Ron Jeremy

Description: Garden of Cock: Here we find little Lovette strolling the garden one day! An apple would have done quite nicely, but Lovette stumbles onto something better to quench her appetite! Riding through the Garden of Cock, little Lovette has definitely been caught with the meat in her mouth!
Dildo Reef: I'd like to be under the sea, in a dildo garden in the shade. That's what only the fishes knew until Frankie, one day on a vacation, came across the Dildo Reef! Previously, no one knew of the secret that kept mermaids happy for eons -- now Frankie brings home her catch to enjoy with her horny friends!
Pygmy Nation: In deepest, darkest Africa where the orangutans dance exists a tribe of ebony warriors led by a Pygmy King! But, his sexual appetite is definitely not pint-sized as he fucks any and all creatures of his kingdom! Watch as a white woman from a safari party is served up for a Pygmy Nation!
The Roswell Penetration: In 1947, something perverted happened in Roswell, New Mexico! Something so dark and secret, the U.S. Government had to maintain a cover-up for forty years! Now, for the first time ever, you will see shocking footage that will expose a startling truth: Aliens did indeed fuck humans!

File: 0.97 GB
Type: MP4
Duration: 01:47:33
Video: 640 x 480, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 29.970 fps, 1241 kbps, 0.170 bit/pixel
Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100Hz, 61.7 kb/s, stereo (2/0)

Download:
https://filejoker.net/fk9l7jjwe28y/P...edStories3.rar
RipRomul is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06629 секунды с 9 запросами