View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 09:41 AM   #24
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Meanawolf.com- A Sisters Honesty

Meanawolf.com- A Sisters Honesty

Description:
Youre becoming a manand things are starting to change. Specifically your body. Every morning you wake up and look down at your morning wood and wonderis my dick big?. Its starting to eat you up insideyou feel like you have to know if your dick is big enough for a girl to be satisfied. You need a girls opinionbut you dont have any girl friends and that would be way too awkward. You know your mom would just lie to you anyway and besides that would be so humiliating. Youve heard some of the senior boys talking at school about your older sister, Meana. They say she really knows her way around a dick in fact its pretty well known around the school thats shes fucked all the good looking guys on the football team. Andwell if Meana is anything shes honest. So you approach her in the bathroom before dinnertime. It takes you a long time to get it out but you finally muster up the courage to say Sis, I need you to tell me if I have a big dick or not. And I need you to be honest and I know youll know since youve seen so many dicks before. She laughs her ass off and teases you mercilessly. But shes not ashamed of the fact that she loves dick she sure as hell doesnt wanna see yours though. She tells you to get lost, but she can see that youre feeling really insecure. So she agrees. She is a pretty cool sister after all. You whip it out and she takes a deep breath before staring right at your cock.&nbsp&nbspActuallyits not that badits kinda nice well I dunno. Like, are you a grower or a shower? She insists that she wont know for sure unless you get your dick hard. So she tells you to stroke it You try but it feels too weird doing it in front of your sister. She says shell help you a bit she says you can look at her tits she says you can touch them too. You do and your dick starts to get hard. She reaches down and touches it. But she says you cant just have a nice dickits gotta taste good too. And what good is having a nice dick that tastes good if you dont know how to use it? If shes going to grade your dick for you shes going to have to feel it too. Your rock hard cock doesnt disagree, and you slide it deep inside your sister. She tells you just how to do itshe shows you how to use it right. She tells you to cum inside her. You do what youre told and after your done shell tell you the honest truth about your cock.&nbsp
Xoxo Meana Wolf&nbsp
Clip Contains: The sibling dynamic is on fire in this fun and playful virtual clip. Your sister is ready to give you her opinion on wether or not you have a nice dick. The only problem istheres more than just length to a good dick its gotta look good, taste good its gotta feel good to and your sister is going to need to sample everything in order to give you her honest opinion. **Virtual Blow Job, Virtual Pussy Licking, Virtual Siblings Fucking
Model:
Meana Wolf
Studio:
Meanawolf.com
Info:
File Name : asistershonesty220817.mp4
File Size : 1601.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:asistershonesty220817.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.06275 секунды с 9 запросами