View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 12:04 PM   #1594
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Miss London Lix - Intox Webcam Date

<!--more-->
Miss London Lix - Intox Webcam Date

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Miss London Lix, intox game, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Jerk off Instruction,

Shot POV style. I'm your naughty lover and we're about to have a st34my webcam session. I tell you to unwrap the package I sent you and inside you find a bottle of something special. That's right pet, I'm going to get you fucked up today. I want you RE4LLY aroused for me, I want to see how floaty you can get. So before I even allow you to stroke, I make you take a good few deep inhales. Hard, powerful hits, holding your breath and taking in my poison. I begin to tease you with my body - designer lingerie, stockings which I know are your weakness high heels, and wet, glossy lips. But something's wrong - you can't get hard. I humiliate you and your limp dick. What's wrong? Perhaps you're gay! Perhaps you don't like powerful, beautiful women?!

Of course, I know this is all false, but mindfucking you and throwing verbal abuse your way sure does turn you on. I know it was the alkyl nitrates causing the issue, so I have you lay off them for a few minutes. I slip back into sensual teasing mode, and you get rock solid for me. Now it's time to start sniffing for me again, stroking harder and faster, imagine kissing me as you take your final hit and cum.

Duration: 00:16:25
Size: 808.98 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11434.mp4

BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03294 секунды с 9 запросами