View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 07:30 AM   #126
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Assumethepositionstudios.com- DANA DOUBLE SPANKING - Sarah and Christy in BIG Trouble

Assumethepositionstudios.com- DANA DOUBLE SPANKING - Sarah and Christy in BIG Trouble

Description:
After their individual spankings, Dana inspects both of their hot bottoms. Announcing that she is just getting started, she pulls each girl over a knee to spank their naughty bare bottoms together. As the swats reign down furiously the girls hold hands and cry together. Please Dana, no Determined to teach them a lesson, the spanking continues , turning both their bottoms crimson. They are ordered up to trade places over Dana_s lap. When its over, Christy is sent to the corner to rub her bottom, while Sarah has her bottom bared for a leather paddle. Crying out, NO, Dana NO as she is soundly paddled over Dana_s lap. Soon it is Christy_s turn, she is forced to ask Please Dana, will you spank me ? I_ve been a naughty girl before her turn with the paddle.DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, REAL DISCIPLINE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DANA SPECHT, SARAH GREGORY, CHRISTY CUTIE
Model:
Sarah Gregory,Christy Cutie,Dana Specht
Studio:
Assumethepositionstudios.com
Info:
File Name : 4247_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 242.89 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:10:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:4247_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 242.9 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.01707 секунды с 9 запросами