luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alex Tanner

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Alex Tanner
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

This guy dreamed of a big elastic, rock solid rock. Today his dream has come true. He got what he wanted and more than ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 348.0 MB

Download Alex Tanner

Adam Champ, Bruno Bernal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Adam Champ, Bruno Bernal
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Adam is the hot, masculine professor who we've all lusted over, just like Bruno Bernal lusts over him every day in class dreaming of crawling under his desk and sucking him off till he swallows his load. And finally today he gets to live out his fantasy and get used and abused by his hunky professor. Watch Adam in full Muscle Daddy mode, as he slaps, gags, and pounds the young Bruno to within an inch of his life but the sexy bottom takes it like a pro - begging him 'Fuck me Mr Champ' as he gets slammed over the desk. The subservient pupil finally gets on his knees to take his teachers hot load all over his face and licking the last drops of tasty cum from his dick.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Adam Champ, Bruno Bernal

Talking To Strangers

Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Facial, Muscle, Older/Younger, Oral, Tattoo, Twink

My is a horny boy, but he's too young to be messing around with strangers on the internet. So, when I see he has a profile on a gay dating app, I make a fake profile and message him to set up a secret rendezvous. He's shocked when I show up instead of the guy he thought he was talking to, but he's still going to get the pounding he was asking for. To teach him a lesson about fooling around with strangers, I stuff my meaty boner inside the twink's pulsing bussy and fuck him has a super intense orgasm.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4479kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 988.5 MB

Download Talking To Strangers

Aces Bedroom - Austin & I Jackoff

Release Year: 2020

Of course all of them are willing participants in our game. Enjoy and play safely!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1100kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 221.0 MB

Download Aces Bedroom - Austin & I Jackoff

HotHouse My Doctor Sucks Sc 04 Trenton Ducati and Landon Conrad

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Trenton Ducati Landon Conrad
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Muscle, Tattoos, Rimming, Uniform

Landon rolls over to reveal his raging hardon and Dr. Ducati determines the treatment is working. Phase two of the exam involves Dr. Ducati's hot tongue and mouth.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4682kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 642.7 MB

Download HotHouse My Doctor Sucks Sc 04 Trenton Ducati and Landon Conrad
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14725 секунды с 9 запросами