luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Nick Steele

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Nick Steele
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

We all dream of a handsome muscular guy who would love us in various poses day and night. Someone these dreams come true. Like for these two very handsome guys who have very romantic and hard sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 714.7 MB

Download Nick Steele

CumPigMen - Anthony Wood & London

I'm over at London's today; when he calls, I "cum." He is such a great cock sucker all I do is sit back and enjoy the sensations. With the suction of a Hoover and a tongue that doesn't stop, London eagerly attends to me. Keeping it wet and sloppy, this guy knows how to edge me over and over. Asking for my nut, I stand and fuck his mouth; I'm close, but want a bit more of his throat. Blowing in London's pie hole, he gives me a, "thank you" as he revels in the joy juice. The other hot model in this CumPigMen scene is Anthony Wood.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8947kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

Download CumPigMen - Anthony Wood & London

Boy For Sale European Cabal

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MenAtPlay

This Special Feature-Length Holiday Production is brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Boy For Sale starring Dani Robles, Myles Landon, Dolf Deitrich, Legrand Wolf, Tom Bentley, Blake Ellis, Austin Young, and Cole Blue.
The men of the secret auctions are careful about who they invite into their activities. So much attention is paid to process and decorum to ensure each man's privacy and power, respecting the ownership authority of the winners. It's very rare for outsiders to be brought into this private club, but trade and international relations play a key role in their success. After all, why limit oneself to only local merchandise when there is an entire world of beautiful boys to experience?
The powerful men have brought in some European friends to sample some of what they have enjoyed personally, hoping to establish a better connection to other markets and stretch their power even further. These gentlemen are given a full treatment of pleasures, including beautiful lodging, fine dining, elaborate gifts, and, of course, the chance to taste some of the boys that the American masters have collected. And in return, the Europeans have even brought their own merchandise for the Americans to enjoy.

Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Boy For Sale European Cabal

Tyler's Big Appetite

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

I can't see my friend's face - because he is screwing me into my ass from behind me, I only feel his cock in me ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Tyler's Big Appetite

Rascal Video - Taken - To The Lowest Level Scene 3

3. Phillip finds himself locked in a cage watching the shadow of men kissing. Diesel Washington emerges from the shadows and circles the cage. Diesel leans down and kisses Phillip through the cage before ordering Phillip to suck his cock. Zach Jamison is in the next room sucking on Lucas Knowles cock, but before long ends up in the room with Diesel and Phillip, who is now out of the cage. Lined up in a row on all fours, Diesel takes turns rimming and finger fucking each of the men. Next he fucks Phillip in multiple positions while occasionally sucking Lucas' uncut dick. Phillip unleashes a stream of piss on Diesels face which he willingly takes as Lucas does the same to Zach. Diesel shoots his thick load on Phillips armpit and licks it out before Lucas and Zack shoot their loads on Phillip.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 691.0 MB

Download Rascal Video - Taken - To The Lowest Level Scene 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09629 секунды с 9 запросами