luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Bjorn Manning
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

This guy decided to surprise his friend by showing him his dick. A friend of the bull is not only amused, but also seduced. He gladly took it in his mouth ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

Download Bjorn Manning

Up & Cumming, Sc.3

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

All of which soon results in Rollins being presented with Eker's ever-hungry rump; which he eagerly rims in anticipation of the hardcore raw fuck that we now know is most definitely on the cards. And if the sight of a tattooed pup riding it bare reverse-cowboy style, then you're most definitely in for a treat here; with Eker once again proving his worth, and ultimately spewing mid-fuck for the money. Leaving rookie Rollins to cream over his co-star's shoulder to call it a hot wrap!

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Up & Cumming, Sc.3

Elder Hardt, Elder Miller

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elder Hardt, Elder Miller
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Kissing, Bareback, Big Dick, Flip-Flop

Last transfers, Elder Hardt was given the explicit assignment to identify candidates for AP. In our mission, the APs don't just work with the other missionaries and members to improve conversion rates. While engaged in that important work, the APs are tasked with scouting and recruiting future leaders for The Brethren among their peers.
Charismatic and persuasive, Elder Hardt has been a star since he was a greenie. Other missionaries gravitate toward him and naturally want to emulate his example. Coupled with his persuasive nature, he was an obvious choice for AP.
Last month Elder Hardt recommended Elder Miller as a potential candidate. The Mission President needed convincing that Elder Miller was the right choice. He agreed to meet with Elders Miller and Hardt at his home for an AP interview.
Elder Hardt made sure the two boys arrived at the mission home a tad early when he knew the Mission President wouldn't be home.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.4 MB

Download Elder Hardt, Elder Miller

Lucio Saints - #HugeDevotion

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Lucio Saints, 2 noname
Genres: Big Dicks, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut.

Sorry, I can not more, has done it again, I surrender at the feet of Lucio Saints directly because just give free one of the things that me mola rein, get a good pair of cocks, pajearlas, érmelas and suck tirelessly to get all cum downloading the face vaciándoles eggs. A handsome guy I can, queo is inevitable I like your face and look, everything else left over me, but I must admit that I am also a devotee of the great tails. A cock is a plus, why deny it, it gives many posibilies and my puts me Donkey, that grab her good hand and pajear butt covering every centimeter and reveling touch and sight, or that feeling of shove it in your mouth and feel and just the cipote get llenártela and noting that keepsing unable to epass whole, suck eggs to the tip in a good tour or feel so pleasant when you drill the ass sentiro a good tool. A big cock is a big, macho cock. Rarely we have the oppor to see Lucio Saints ASIO in this scene, which is music to the ears for any lover and not only big dicks, but good blowjobs and facials. We are used to see how other guys seen his huge cock and degustano champions, but what happens when Lucio Saints is opposite with other males pollones? For that consigueérsela so flaccid happens to giant size CARTA. The guy in front unpleto unknown plant, pulls out and starts aer. Ensaliva well for that slip and among better, lae to the hilt, the suction traps, loose and back again with the blowjobs gone leading to delirium. Spits all long it is, collects saliva and again caught with his mouth in a jueguecito tremendous in ELQ ue he warms up and goes crazy while occasionally receives taps gold medals of which only a good dick ago on impact on a face or tongue, delicious. I will Petisuis the "they gave me two," which see a cock, two puedeer, so another unknown guy with a big cock and fat still as above, is on the other side. A dogfight in which to discover the vicious Lucio Saints in all of us, because when weighed against the hand and looks the length of these huge cocks, makes us feel very, very close and eager to try them. With the second cock it is more difficult, it shows how costs swallow up the eggs, but do not stop trying. It is so fat that this does manage taponarle While bocaérselas already does it for us, letting out this vicious male,pletely filling the mouth wide, jumping from one to another hose, smelling and feeling every centimeter of these two males as well endowed, charging them While each chupadita eggs until they were about to burst and invite them to run in his mouth and his face leaving pringando milk. View Lucio Saints with that handsome face and well dirty snouts is a great pleasure and above the guy still wants to play with the cum, there with all lefotes pringando between your mouth and the tips of the huge cocks. Simply amazing, not to stop cum taste and if anyone resists, the final nod with all the cum on her face gets sure be led.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Lucio Saints - #HugeDevotion

Gianni Maggio and Jonas Brown - Fresh Cream Tasting

Our Italian stallion Gianni Maggio sometimes loves to spend the morning in the kitchen, preparing sweeties and cakes. Today he gets the special help of his Latin friend Jonas Brown, always eager to eat some delicacy. Watching Gianni at work with fruits and fresh cream, Jonas is tempted to provoke and play with him. The Italian goes along with it and brings out his huge dick to plant all that hard meat deep inside his deep throat. After a long sucking session Maggio returns the favor, spreading fresh cream all over Brown's ass and taking a taste of his juicy man-hole. There's no need to lubricate more than! Gianni sticks every inch of his raw monster cock inside the willing ass, making it disappear as if by magic and pounds Jonas with no mercy until spraying thick milk all over his body and hole!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Gianni Maggio and Jonas Brown - Fresh Cream Tasting
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08721 секунды с 9 запросами