View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 12:35 PM   #22
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lola Spanked by Mom Day Two

She refuses to go out and meet Mom's party guests. Mom has had enough and she puts Lola over her knee right in her bedroom and gives her a hard hand spanking that turns Lola's bottom bright red.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3126kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Lola Spanked by Mom Day Two

No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Cum Swallow, Painal, Piss Games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough Anal, Swirlies, Licking Piss From Floor, Anal Creampie Eating, Anal Stretching, Gagging, Nasty Filth, Spanking, Big Ass, Brunette
Video language: English

After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

Download No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 361.3 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

Heidi Writing

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tnav Bondage
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Sexy house wife Heidi hard tied up, home made bdsm action.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1241kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 202.5 MB

Download Heidi Writing

Lola Spanked by Mom Day One

Lola protests that she's too old for a spanking and she is embarrassed that they party guests can hear, but Mom doesn't stop until Lola learns her lesson. And there is the threat that more spankings might be in store for Lola, who leaves her room rubbing her sore bottom.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3454kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 245.9 MB

Download Lola Spanked by Mom Day One
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04482 секунды с 9 запросами