Old 04-30-2021, 01:02 PM   #24
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Beautiful Hills - Beverly Hills

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Sister Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits.
SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him.
SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beautiful Hills - Beverly Hills

Tatiana Debut - Part 03

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tatiana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

If you are a good fellow, you must be ready to breast any pain that is addressed to your friend. In this part of the serial, Nitta puts herself in front, to be bullwhipped when her close friend Tatiana can no longer take the punishment. Dr Lomp, now has got two slave girls ready before him, shows his fair character and provides the same level of pain for these both girls. While Nitta is ready to be punished instead of Tatiana, the latter begs Dr Lomp to not to whip her friend, what a deep friendship... At the end, experienced slave Nitta accepts to bear all the punishment herself, to prevent Tatiana not to lose all her courage for any further serials. Eventually now we have got two girls completely ruined, which gives us enjoyment to watch.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tatiana Debut - Part 03

Terra Mizu - Pantyhose Encasement Hogtie for Terra

Genres: BDSM

Terra is encased in pantyhose with eyeholes cut out for her eyelashes when we pick up with David wrapping her arms at the forearms. With the arms done David quickly ceases Terra's complaints by shoving a cloth into her mouth and wrapping silver tape around her head sealing it in. Moving down the arches of her high heels are next and then her ankles. Finally her thighs are bound and per a promise David tapes the leg of the pantyhose hood to her face in between her nose. Eventually David moves in and gives her the hogtie from gag to feet pulling her into a tight arch where she has to control her breathing to deal with it. After a bit David takes mercy and there's a bit of footage of Terra getting cut out as the clip ends.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 520.6 MB

Download Terra Mizu - Pantyhose Encasement Hogtie for Terra

Precious Grit part 3

Sensi Pearl is a bondage phenom...she scores ultra high marks in every category...beauty, attitude, flexability, sexual charm, submissiveness and true grit toughness...she wears the collar of her tantric Master and he is a very lucky man, Im sure...But I feel quite blessed on this day as well...Sensi is new to bondage modelling but quickly made her way through a torrent of popular amatuer BDSM sites this spring...had they prepared her to shoot for SocietySM? I wanted to find out...As she strips, her body engages the eyes...the perfect shape...a young woman with long legs and a perfectly sculpted body...perfect skin...a soft angellic face with wide eyes and wicked lips...Yes, Im blessed...I tie her hands in front and pull her up onto her toes...one leg is anchored down and the other is pulled up into the splits and tied off to her elbows...of course, Sensi is allready well known for her ability to stretch, and today I get to take advantage of her natural gifts...I invade her pussy, make her cum, then whip her...then into an arch...I stuff her pussy and make her cum...then electric shock...marvelous screams...In the 3rd scene, I pull her little frame onto our gravity rack...I tie her legs behind to put all the preasure on her shoulders, then I dildo impale her cunt...the vibrator leaves her loopy...so I whip her back to conciousness...in the final scene, one more spread for Sensi...her pussy and nipples endure harsh clamps and suction...I finish her off with orgasms and Sensi is spent...a fanfuckingtastic day of hard core BDSM with a cute little dynamo of cheer, submission and suffering.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 99.5 MB

Download Precious Grit part 3

Bella Ink - Bound after a Break In

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Bella is in her living room when shes suddenly surprised by a man who jumps on her and after producing some rope from his pocket begins to tie her up. She struggles for all shes worth but he overpowers her and soon she finds her wrists and ankles bound. The man gags her with a microfoam and cloth mouth stuffing combo before binding her elbows and drawing her hands to her ankles in a hogtie. Bella is then left to struggle while the man goes and ransacks her house for valuables. He comes back and engages in a bit of toying with her about if shes to be left bound or not and then leaves her on the floor telling her good bye and leaving her to struggle frantically.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 474.8 MB

Download Bella Ink - Bound after a Break In
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13021 секунды с 9 запросами