View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 01:11 PM   #25
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Reliable

Cheyenne got the call the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is always a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours away by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the call to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her around the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time with her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her clothes...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie each leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over head, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the spread knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a distraction...onto her back with her ass in the air, I plug her ass and whip her...a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I gag her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her ass with milk...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her abdomen and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the expulsion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a meeting...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker test...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her only reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...This is Cheyenne's 3rd visit to SocietySM and it just keeps getting better.

Format: m4v
Duration: 15:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

Download Reliable

White Angel Lumber jacks Dream 1080p

Pushed further up onto the counter, she is tied in a very strict back-arching.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download White Angel Lumber jacks Dream 1080p

Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Audra Rain, Celeste St. Germain and Nicollette Marseilles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Mr. W. runs the unsafe nuclear power plant for "Scorpion, Inc." When Dr. Rain Audra refuses a bribe to alter the radiation levels report, he sends Celeste St. Germain to her house to steal the records.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Das Geheimnis Des Roten Kellers

Cast: German Perverts
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Anal, Hardcore, All Se
Video language: English

On the way home, the very young Laura finds a letter. Curiously, she opens the envelope and reads instructions on a piece of paper that she must obey! Laura ends up blindfolded in the pleasure basement of a castle, where the completely inexperienced gets caught in a spectacle that the Marquis de Sade would have enjoyed. Laura thinks she is just an uninvolved spectator in the ghostly situation, but then suddenly she is the main actor in the game. And suddenly she feels a hard cock in her virgin intestine ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:02
Video: 576x320, XviD, 962kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Das Geheimnis Des Roten Kellers

Jalace The Crazy Chix Show Part 2 - 1080p

This is the first video I made with, largely unedited and uncut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 845.6 MB

Download Jalace The Crazy Chix Show Part 2 - 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07809 секунды с 9 запросами