Old 04-30-2021, 03:34 PM   #147
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Riley's First Time - Riley & Zander

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Riley, Zander
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

We know Riley's always up for a new adventure from his introductory solo, where we learned he's a hiking, mountain climbing, outdoors-loving guy who's constantly on the lookout for something new to experience and explore. Well, today he's exploring Zander's hole! Riley explores it oh so well, in fact - first with his tongue, and then with his hard cock - that he has Zander moaning and panting and blasting out a big load while Riley's cock pumps his ass. Riley's an outdoorsman and an athlete, and that shows here. While he has Zander bent over the bed, Riley truly goes to town on Zander's ass. He pounds Zander with hard, strong strokes, and the sound of flesh slapping fills the room. Treating Zander to one final favor, at the end of this episode Riley's feeding Zander a big load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Riley's First Time - Riley & Zander

Debt Dandy Ep. 194

I usually meet boys who screwed things up and need my help to fix it. This boy was definitely an exception. His ex-girlfriend was the cause of his problems. She threw a pretty wild party in their flat, without our boy knowing about it. And they trashed the place up pretty badly. Once the boy got home and saw what happened, he broke up with her and kicked her out. She refused to take the responsibility so he had to pay for all the repairs. The flat wasn't his, it was his brother's, who was returning from Italy in three days. The guy was desperate. I think he was afraid of his older brother a little. I offered him my help. As you all know, my help doesn't come cheap. I was incredibly horny today so I said quite clearly what I wanted in return for my money.

Duration: 37:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1132kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 345.8 MB

Download Debt Dandy Ep. 194

Glory Hole Fuck Fest Part 1

Studio: Rawandrough

Six little piggies in the Raw and Rough glory hole makes for some hot action. Lucas Cipriani is getting his cock sucked by Aarin Asker when a huge dick comes through the glory hole. He strokes it a few times, then gets down to sucking that monster. Soon another cock comes through the other glory hole and it starts pissing all over both Aarin and Lucas. The two pigs swallow every drop. Shay Michaels steps in and takes a huge leak on Nick Robertss boots. Aarin gets on his knees and cleans those boots with his tongue, being sure to get Nicks boots perfectly clean. After the men have emptied their bladders, its time to start fucking. Youll have to stay tuned for that action in part two next week, piggies.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 465.1 MB

Download Glory Hole Fuck Fest Part 1

Aces Bedroom - Ace & Morgan Fuck

Release Year: 2020

But first, he has to stroke that huge cock of his so we can see what he's made of.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1100kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 118.9 MB

Download Aces Bedroom - Ace & Morgan Fuck

Carson Cruise

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Carson Cruise
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

This nice guy thoroughly mashed the ass. After a little anal massage, his friend put the head of his penis into it, and then the penis completely

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

Download Carson Cruise
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.11097 секунды с 9 запросами