View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 05:12 PM   #35
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

She's Good to Go

Finding good help has never been easy...and once you do find a good and responsible person, many times they figure out what kind of sickos we are and quit...so our interview process is a bit more personal than most...Cherry agrees to undergo the interview in hopes of scoring a regular job in the office...I tie her up, strip her and gag her...standard stuff, really...then I hogtie her to the desk and pleasure her...We did offer Cherry the job but it turns out she was overqualified.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:58
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download She's Good to Go

Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Dakkota wants revenge against the woman that robbed her and made her miss a yacht party. She finds out where she works and brings a strong man to overpower her. They do so easily and drag her around front of the desk and get her tied up. Dakkota stuffs her mouth and wraps her head with vet wrap and later electrical tape. Eric picks her up and hogties her with her arms welded to her body while she rests her head on Dakkota. Later he comes back and ties her tits up like a roast. They leave her hogtied and helpless mmphing on her desk.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Freshie's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 2

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02828 секунды с 9 запросами