Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rigged

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM , Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum- wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do. After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment. Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in , cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rigged

Szilvia Lauren

I give her some more whacks on the ass before letting her down.

Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Szilvia Lauren

Super bondage and domination for beautiful sexy models

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Hot brunette in black dress, with wet pussy, with sexy tits and with hot ass plus hotny mistress in white blouse and him sexy assistant in black panties, with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the bed. She spanks her. She fucks her wet naked pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked slut with hot ass in the large room.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8521kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage and domination for beautiful sexy models

Annie Cruz - Category vol. 5 suck and choke

Welcome hot Asian Annie Cruz to Sexually Broken. This girl is bendy, tough and has one deep throat!. We put all that to the test.
We start by having our adorable victim tied simply to the floor, which is something everyone at home could do with ease. We strip off her beautiful dress and find out our sexy girl isn't wearing panties or bra. For punishment we fucked the back of her skull with ruthless abandonment. Brutal deep throat action wrecks our pretty Asian. Tears stream down her face, the deep spittle coats her body. The cock controls when and how she breaths.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5602kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Annie Cruz - Category vol. 5 suck and choke

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08167 секунды с 9 запросами