View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 09:04 PM   #190
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Indicent Exposure (Jace, Gavin Winters)

Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Fingering, Asian, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshot, Twink
Video language: English

Security officer Jace brings young perp Gavin Winters to the backroom to speak with him about his attire. Gavin is wearing a pair of extremely revealing shorts so officer Jace makes sure to let him know how serious it is to be convicted of indecent exposure. Gavin agrees to let officer Jace use his body as he pleases if it keeps him from involving the police!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Indicent Exposure (Jace, Gavin Winters)

Nice and slow

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raw.Staxus
Cast: Max Walker, Mike James
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, BlowJob, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot

A horny kitchen scene between two beautiful twinks.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 877.9 MB

Download Nice and slow

WHiggins - Kick Club, Scene 4 - Dvd Scenes - 14-03-2013

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

In the fourth scene of the fully remastered Kick Club we have Zdeno Reif, Richard Hrosik and Svens Torborg. We see Richard and Zdeno first as they walk down to a boat, on the river. They pay their money to Sailor Svens and then go on board. As they sit and take in the sites, enjoying the weather, their thoughts turn elsewhere and soon they stand pull their hard cocks out, with Zdeno dropping his shorts. Richard drops down and takes Zdeno's cock in his mouth and starts sucking on him. That cock is rock hard as he sucks on it and wanks himself. Svens is watching from inside the cabin and starts to feel his body, opening his pants and playing with his cock. He moves to join the guys and Zdeno comes of Richard's cock and starts to suck on Svens. Richard moves and takes a turn on that cock as well, so that he and Zdeno can both enjoy it. They stand and all three guys start to kiss. Svens is ready for more action though and a naked Richard sits his hot ass down on that cock. As he rides it he leans over to suck on Zdeno some more. Svens really enjoys that tight hole and changes position so he can fuck harder. Richard continues sucking on Zdeno as his hole is pounded. He is really loving that ass and fucks it in a series of different positions each one hotter than before. But he hasn't forgotten Zdeno's hot ass either and he leaves Richard and slides his throbbing cock into Zdeno's eager hole. He fucks it hard and fast as Zdeno sucks on Richard. Zdeno lays on his back so Svens can fuck him some more as Richard stands by wanking himself until he unloads all over Zdeno's hot chest. That sets Zdeno off and he shoots his load as well followed quickly by Sven's whose cum lands all over Zdeno for a fabulous finale.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:35
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2709kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

Download WHiggins - Kick Club, Scene 4 - Dvd Scenes - 14-03-2013

Aaron

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Aaron
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English

Great video, the guys do screaming and anal. They are hot and very horny, they have a lot of pleasure in sex. Look, it will be very interesting!

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 336.2 MB

Download Aaron

Dirty Scout Vol. 256

Pepa looked quite sexy when he entered my office. I was surprised to hear this cutie was 23. He was fair game, and I was gonna get him. Pepa had a tough life; he was bullied so hard he didn't finish high school. After dropping out he moved from one low-paid job to another. Luckily, he had some experience as a warehouse worker and that was the job I was going to offer him. Because the dude was broke, he had to improvise and get rid of the mediation fee somehow. He claimed to have a 21 centimeters long penis, I didn't believe him, but I was curious. When he lay his mamba down on my desk, I was in shock. My new friend wasn't exaggerating at all. His cock was enormous. On the other hand, his ass was very tight. I love when this happens! I'm pretty sure that the entire floor heard us.

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3558kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Dirty Scout Vol. 256
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17280 секунды с 9 запросами