View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 10:16 PM   #200
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Blow me up! Sc.1 (Felix Jakes, Timmy Williams)

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Right now though, he wants to get fucked bareback hard and fast, but on his own terms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blow me up! Sc.1 (Felix Jakes, Timmy Williams)

ChaosMen Bryan & Heath Serviced 1080p

Hey guys, given Heath's scruffy beauty, I'll just take it for granted that most of you probably haven't missed his ChaosMen solo which has recently been posted here on GT. Well, here's good news. They actually persuaded him to be serviced, and the experts among you may know that once the guys are past that step, there's normally not much to keep them from going 'all the way' sooner or later. Keep your fingers crossed.
In the text to his solo, they say that Heath had an ass that was 'begging to be eaten.' Now that's exactly what happens today. It may not be the most intense rimming action you've ever seen, but it sure is a pleasure to watch that tongue fool around in the jungle of his asshole curls. As usual, it all culminates in the service man blowing Heath until he shoots his fountain right where it belongs: In the mouth.
I guess you'll like this one.
Heath's Serviced video is very different from last week's video with Gentry. No blindfold nor ropes but both guys responded very well to getting blown.
One of Heath's favorite things is to get his dick sucked, so he was actually looking forward to this video. So no Nervous Straight Guy Syndrome!
He kicks back and totally gets into being Serviced.
We take our time and even get some really good footage of his ass. It's like you are there!
I have been positioning the models at the end of the bed, and I have to admit, the coverage is much better - more of a first-person point of view.
Heath also talks a lot under his breath which adds that little extra zip to make the video steamier.
You will have to listen closely when he cums and tells me to eat it.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

Download ChaosMen Bryan & Heath Serviced 1080p

Deep 'n' Raw, Sc. 1 (Aaron Shine, Nick Fox)

Today, he surpassed himself, this riser was not his time ...

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

Download Deep 'n' Raw, Sc. 1 (Aaron Shine, Nick Fox)

Raw Closeups Sc.2 (Danny Royt, David Hollister)

This was a long and boring day at work. I was so horny I could barely focus. This small town guy couldn't have picked a better time to enter my office.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 778.5 MB

Download Raw Closeups Sc.2 (Danny Royt, David Hollister)

Family Creep - Dustin Steele & Devin Tyler 1080p

With no school this semester and a whole summer to kill, Devin's mom thought it would be a good idea for him to spend some time with his stepuncle at the woodshop. Dustin isn't that much older than Devin, and the two of them have always had a great bond that can't really be explained, so Devin happily takes a visit to see what Uncle Dustin is up to. But today is the day Uncle Dustin becomes just Dustin to Devin, at least around the woodshop. Dustin tells him he knows that Devin has been fooling around with his stepcousin, and Devin's jaw hits the ground when he finds out that Dustin was the one who showed the cousin a trick or two. Devin soon begins to piece together that he's in quite the fucking family, and now that he knows Uncle Dustin is in on the family secret, this summer at the woodshop promises to be quite the growing experience.Enjoy!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Family Creep - Dustin Steele & Devin Tyler 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11213 секунды с 9 запросами