Old 05-01-2021, 05:00 AM   #226
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Winter Workout Sc.3: Joel Tamir & Johny Walsh

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joel Tamir, Johny Walsh
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, 69, Balls Sucking, Moaning, Kissing, Rimming, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English

Johny sure knows how to give Joel a nice surprise for spending more time together! With breakfast in bed, and shortly after a gift in a box, which turns out to be some running shoes so they both can spend more time together! There's only one way Joel knows he can repay him for this, apart from going for a run, of course, and soon both boys have their tongues entwined and Joel is eager to get down in Johny's pants. Soon both boys are in a 69 position enjoying what both have to offer each other, before Joel lays on his back with his legs up displaying his irresistible hole, which Johny is rimming in no time! It goes without saying that the workout here is for Joel's hole as he continuously rides Johny's dick till the very end when he gets covered in rich cum before blowing his own load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Winter Workout Sc.3: Joel Tamir & Johny Walsh

Devin Flare

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Devin Flare
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

How to love your friends !? So that they scream and moan from this! This is exactly what the hero of this video did. He loved his friend so much in his elastic ass that he screamed with pleasure ...

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1248kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

Download Devin Flare

Desperate Straight Guys - Drake Corrigan And Dax Slayer

Slim Drake Corrigan and uber-inked Dax Slayer strip and get right down to business in scene three. The guys suck each other's cock and hot-assed switch, the butch, tattooed Slayer gets wildly fucked by club kid Corrigan. Drake flips Dax on his back for more butt-pumping, then pulls out and feeds Dax his raunchy, hot load.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3646kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Desperate Straight Guys - Drake Corrigan And Dax Slayer

Spin the Bottle

Genres: Anal, Kissing, Oral, Threesome, Twink

It's my stepdad's last night in town, and he wants to have a little fun before he leaves on his trip, so he teaches me and my stepcousin how to play spin the bottle. Kissing gets old pretty quickly, so we decide to raise the stakes. Pretty soon, we're in a three way triangle sucking each other's cocks. My stepdad gets a little creative and shoves the neck of the bottle into my rim. Then, my dick gets super stiff while my cousin fucks my ass bareback. I never want my stepdad to leave, especially when he fucks me so good...

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2261kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 390.4 MB

Download Spin the Bottle

Beards, Bulges and Ballsacks! Sc.1

Cast: Daymin Voss, Fernando Del Rio, Michael Roman
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Leather, Threesome, Hairy, Interracial, Sneakers

Leather daddy Michael Roman, pig Fernando Del Rio, and Daymin Voss are tatted muscle studs looking to get dirty in their jockstraps. Fernando bends over and offers up his hairy, sweaty hole for the other two muscle hunks to share. Michael and Daymin get Fernando's ass lubed and opened up with their prying tongues and lots of spit while they prime him for what's about to come. Fernando's big fuzzy sack dangles down between his legs as he gets his taint and balls worked along with his hole. Fernando bends over to get spit roasted with Michael stretching out his ass and Daymin reaming his throat with his thick, hairy, huge dick. Michael wants a turn on Fernando's tight hole and the sweaty studs switch positions with the leather daddy fucking Fernando's face as Daymin mans the helm from behind. Daymin pulls out of Fernando and lies down on the table to let Michael ram his big hard cock in his fuzzy crack. Daymin gets his butt hole pounded deep as he sucks on Fernando's hairy dick and rims his used-up ass. Pulling out Michael drops a load of jizz all over Daymin's tasty bubble butt. The sight of it all makes Fernando blast a geyser of his own as the cum shoots out of his throbbing, thick, uncut cock and onto the floor. Daymin is the last to go and moans out hard with his thick, creamy white semen rolling out of the tip of his cock. Nothing gets in the way of these studs living out their fantasies and getting all the hairy cock and ass they can get.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Beards, Bulges and Ballsacks! Sc.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05567 секунды с 9 запросами