Old 05-01-2021, 11:19 AM   #58
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Extreme Torture Part 12

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 3.

Watch as she uses mechanical and electronics not seen on other sites to help secure herself into bondage before her treats or torments begin.

Total size: 817.9 MB in 10 files.

Download Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 3.

Miranda Miller

Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miranda Miller

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pull Rachel's wrists up high in a box position before tying and cinching everything. She yelps through her ballgag as I bind her tits and give them a few slaps and nipple flicks. Like I mentioned earlier, Rachel was extra sensitive and you can tell by her reactions as her tits are bound. Intense reactions, shaking, and drool are a just a few of the highlights. I place her on the floor and let her mmmppphh, struggle, writhe, and drool for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

Schmerz Nach Noten

Lady Domenika ruby gives a music teacher like they in beech stands. With unusual education methods she teaches her constantly ill-behaved s not only the right flute tones, but also how they endure obediently pains for the Mrs. teacher and get her desire. And then thus blond Lola also gets her durable digressing in daydreamings with the flute in the tender cunt driven out.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

Download Schmerz Nach Noten
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07595 секунды с 9 запросами