View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 02:41 PM   #65
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Allegra's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 350.8 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Christina Carter milked

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders is on cows. She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Christina Carter milked

Psycho-Thrillers Natalie Knight - Scorned Lover Loses Her Life

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Psycho-Thrillers Natalie Knight - Scorned Lover Loses Her Life

Pepper Sterling & Serene Isley - Roommates Hogtied Out of the Way

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Pepper finds herself being roughly handled by an unknown man while her roommate is already tightly tied up and gagged beside her. Pepper tries to find out what the man wants but he is reluctant to answer her questions and only cares about getting her tied up and gagged. He forcibly binds her hands behind her back, tightly gags her, and cinches her ankles together. He then excuses himself as the two women struggle beside each other. He comes back after taking a look around the house to see what he can easily escape with. Before he makes his exit, he ties both of the damsels into hogties to make any chance of escaping near impossible.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 484.5 MB

Download Pepper Sterling & Serene Isley - Roommates Hogtied Out of the Way

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03989 секунды с 9 запросами