Old 05-01-2021, 03:00 PM   #67
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Russian Slaves Scene 83

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Russian Slaves 83 gives you a glimpse into male on female fantasy domination with an all Russian cast. The movie revolves around two naughty girls who been caught acting up in their village and who are now in need of some serious discipline! The two blonde girls are taken out of their homes and led to the woods, where they are each tied to a tree and receive a healthy caning right on their pretty derrieres!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Russian Slaves Scene 83

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Sydneys Assignment

First girl is Sydney who loves to spend her husbands money. Now she will learn the painful way that money has to be earned hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

Download Sydneys Assignment

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Courtney onto the floor and then I finish tying her lower legs. I remove her shoes and tie her feet as well. I order her to struggle for me on the floor for my entertainment. I do love watching her struggle! I eventually return and hogtie her. She twitches, moans, and wiggles as much as she can. I have a half roll of vetwrap laying around, so I use it to wrap around her gag. I go under the ropes on her back and around her forehead a few times. Her head is now pulled back and she's blindfolded and completely helpless. I want to see her big tits again, so I roll her on her side. She really can't struggle much, but I tell her to try and she obeys. I sit back and enjoy watching my helpless captive's futile struggles. At the end of the clip I remove her gag and release her from her hogtie, but I leave her wrists bound behind her back. I put her on her knees, and tell her to keep her mouth open for her next gag. She holds it open, but soon closes her mouth. She gets a few more hard tit slaps. I tell her to keep it open again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3

Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 12.

Chimerabondage shows you all the excitement, torment and sexuality of female self bondage using multiple-cameras to capture every second as a woman tests her mental

Total size: 565.0 MB in 10 files.

Download Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 12.
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12749 секунды с 9 запросами