Old 05-01-2021, 03:07 PM   #68
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Best Of Jasmine

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Handjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Masturbation, Zapper, Caning, Torture

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rain DeGrey

Charlie busted Jada

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Cuffs

Street slut Charlie aressted and busted from police Jada...

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.4 MB

Download Charlie busted Jada

Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Release Year: 2021

Horny girl in black clothes, in pink panties with shaved pussy, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus sexy mistress in black dress, with big boobs and with big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chairGag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth, with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked ass in the large room.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6601kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07699 секунды с 9 запросами