View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:37 AM   #34
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Twin Sting

Genres: All Sex, Average Body, European, Brown Hair, Short, Average Dick, Jean Shorts, TShirt, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Czech, Black Hair, Briefs, Trimmed Pussy
Video language: English

Nick Ross is relaxing in the Fake Hostel when he hears the doorbell ring. With the Landlord nowhere to be found, Nick investigates, and finds tattooed babe Billie Star looking for a room! Thinking quickly, Nick impersonates the Landlord, and assigns Billie to the bunkbed in his room. Heading to the shower, Billie starts to masturbate with the shower head, and Nick peeks in on her big fake tits! Billie takes out a dildo and plays with her pussy while Nick starts to jerk off. Sneaking back into bed, Nick keeps quiet as Billie leaves the shower to search for a bigger dildo, but when she notices Nick s boner, she has other ideas! Billie climbs up and gives Nick a blowjob, then rides his cock. After fucking in standing doggy, Billie contorts to the piledriver position so Nick can cover her whole body with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6075kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Twin Sting

Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office

Cast: Lady (Lady Dee, Jody D)
Genres: All Sex, BlowJob, Casting, Teen, Hardcore
Video language: English

Lady (35 mins) Lady is a cute 18 year old brunette with a sweet petite body. She came to my office looking for the opportunity to make a lot of money fast. I told her she was in the right place and I could potentially make her rich. She was very excited to hear me say this and was willing to try almost anything. i explained to her that I had work in the adult industry and if she was willing to try it she could make more than she dreamed of in a short space of time. After a bit of thought she decided to give it a shot. I got her to strip naked for some photos and then masturbate in front of the cameras. She wasn't shy and before long she was sucking my cock. We fucked hard on the couch before I spunked my load all over sweet firm body.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03108 секунды с 9 запросами