luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Collin's Trust

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Collin is a 35 year old, straight guy, handsome and muscular, who tried a spanking video with Scott a while back but was unable to complete it.Now he's put his as in my hands, scared and nervous but trusting that I will get him thru one.I took him OTK, took down his pants to reveal a perfect ass, and spanked him by hand, paddle and brush.He squirmed, shuffled, kicked, twitched, gasped and moaned, and told me he was my little bitch, trying so hard to maintain what little dignity he had left in a very undignified position without embarrassing himself completely.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:11
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 736kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 202.4 MB

Download Collin's Trust

Eddie on the Spanking Horse

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Eddie is a 27 year old, straight landscaper, tall, muscular and handsome, and Chic has him over the spanking horse.He started out spanking by hand and already Eddie was breathing heavily and gasping.Chic next took up a whip and made Eddie jump, flinch, grimace and gasp.He continued with a large, leather paddle, making Eddie's reactions louder and more desperate, and making him shake and pant. Then he finished him off with a bath brush, that really got him crying out in pain with every blow, the anguish was obvious on his face as he was spanked til he was breathless and defeated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4499kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.9 MB

Download Eddie on the Spanking Horse
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11232 секунды с 9 запросами