All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Krystal Banks - Totally Stuffed And Loved It

Release Year: 2021
Studio: pml
Cast: Krystal Banks
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, 1080p, Florida, Swallow, Thong
Video language: English

Lives: Davie, Florida; Occupation: Store clerk; Age: 22; Born: July 19; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 110 pounds; Bras: 32C; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Quite often; BJs: I like to swallow; Diddle: Of course. Like many of the girls who suck and fuck with one of the SCORE Group's studs, Krystal did it because she wanted to experience a bigger-than-usual dick "up close and extremely personal" to see if size really matters. Her conclusion? "Sucking Tony's dick was crazy...
I looked at it and thought, 'I'm never gonna be able to do it.' But, I did. It was awesome to have my pussy totally stuffed with cock till I didn't think any more could fit in, but it was what Tony did with it to excite me and get me off--like, three times--that really did it for me. My favorite way to fuck used to be doggie style. Tony did me in some ways I'd never tried before and now every friggin' way is my favorite." Check out the photos, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Krystal Banks - Totally Stuffed And Loved It

I Know That Girl Vol 7

Studio: Mofos
Cast: Tiffany Brookes, Missy Martinez, Nikki Delano, Tessa Lane, Sunset Diamond, Jamey Janes, Ginger Snow
Video language: English

Every Slut's First Step! Exclusive Leaked Home Video! Tiffany Brookes... Settling The Score! Sunset & ginger Show Us... It's Easy To Convince Sluts! Forgot To Change The Tape Nikki & Missy! Jamey Janes Saves The Night! Livin' It Up While... She's Going Down Tessa Lane Is!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download I Know That Girl Vol 7
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11049 секунды с 9 запросами