luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Brad is a 28 year old, straight, web page designer

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Brad is a 28 year old, straight, web page designer and former boxer with a hot body and lots of macho attitude who tried an air of disinterest and boredom at first to hide his anxiety and reluctance about being spanked.I took him over a stool and spanked him by hand, then lowered his pants and spanked him with my leather paddle.It is obvious that he was not happy about this and was becoming very angry and was about to call it quits when I cut the spanking short.The tough guys are always the ones who have the hardest time taking it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 691kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 96.8 MB

Download Brad is a 28 year old, straight, web page designer

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome, tall and muscular, and very scared and nervous.I took him OTK and spanked him by hand as he laughed nervously, his big cock and balls hanging beneath him.The laughter stopped and the pain started to show on his face as I spanked him with my belt.He jumped and twitched, hisvoice cracking, then breaking, he started to sob and hyperventilate in pain and anguish. Watch the inner turmoil on his face as I make him agree to take more for my enjoyment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01675 секунды с 9 запросами