luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jay is a 20 year old, straight, Spanish cutie with a tight little body

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,spanking
Video language: English

He looks so right over the lap of an older man as he struggled and twisted in pain.He tried to cover his butt with his hand, which
earned him a beating of his outstretched palms.The hairbrush really got to him though, bringing back memories from his past. His legs trembled, he kicked and twisted, sobbing and crying as he pleaded with me to stop.Then, while I was soothing his sore butt, he made a surprising admission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:09
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 861kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 222.0 MB

Download Jay is a 20 year old, straight, Spanish cutie with a tight little body

Bondage Bottom Boy Gets Owned!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Michael Klein, Aaron Martin
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks
Video language: English

Aaron couldn't wait to get his hole used by a dominant boy in some bondage themed action, and when we put the offer to Michael he was totally in from the start! It's not his first rodeo, you can tell as he arrives to take control of the slim young twink with some nipple clamps and leather cuffs. With a taste of the boys hard long cock he's sliding his own naked dick into Aaron's tight ass and using him all over the bed! The spreader between the boys ankles gets his ass up for a real deep thrusting, and with Aaron finally on his back and being stroked and fucked simultaneously he can't stop his cum from splashing out! Michael loves making a boy cum with some kinky bareback, you can tell from the massive cum squirting climax he delivers all over the cute boys face! Man, what a load from a handsome and fit top, Aaron definitely had his little fantasy fulfilled in this bondage session.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 574.7 MB

Download Bondage Bottom Boy Gets Owned!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02201 секунды с 9 запросами