luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Arielle Lane: Tightly Bound in a Bronze Catsuit

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

We open the scene with Arielle Lane standing under a suspension rack wearing a tight, bronze mesh catsuit and leather hand mitts. Her wrists and elbows are bound tightly together with jute rope before she is gagged with a ball gag head harness. Arielle's head harness is tied off to the ring at the top of the rack, giving her the mobility to move around but not go very far. Her ankles are tied crossed and ups the difficulty of her bondage a bit. Her stability is threatened from the ankle tie and her body is stretched out from the rope from the top of her gag. Arielle is left to struggle with her stability issues and the tightness of her bondage. After a while, another rope is added to her waist and tied off to the suspension rack, making her back arch. Arielle does the best she can to struggle and turn, showing off her incredibly hot body in the sheer catsuit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 606.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane: Tightly Bound in a Bronze Catsuit

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel yelps in agony as I add a crotchrope, but that is nothing compared to her reactions when I remove my belt and whip her ass with it. Her reactions are very intense just so everyone knows beforehand. I stop and you think that might be the end, but it is not, as I tie her crotchrope to her wrists which intensifies and tightens her bondage even more. Maybe now you think Rachel has had enough, but I tie a length of rope to her nipple clamps and then through a ring I tied to her ankles, and finally it is tied off to her ziptied thumbs. Rachel has to stay on her tippy toes now, or pull off the clamps. They have bitten in and are not going anywhere!. Rachel moans and drools through her ballgag as she endures her uncomfortable bondage. I raise the chain hoist, which tightens up everything... not only does it put more strain on her shoulders, but her crotchrope tightens along with the clamps. I step away and admire my work from a distance. I return and make Rachel beg and apologize through her ballgagged mouth hole. I watch her as she trembles on her tippy toes for a while longer before the lights go out and Rachel is left in darkness. I added a few minutes of Behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip. This was a collaboration with a custom video client... if you would like your own, contact me at for details.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3

Tomiko Loves Bondage Part 1

The soft nylon rope glides across her body and is offset by the tightness of the tie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tomiko Loves Bondage Part 1

Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists

Release Year: 2020

The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.

Duration: 54:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

Download Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists

Arielle Lane on the Banner T

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Arielle is dressed in some very sexy lingerie as David prepares to put her on the Banner T for some tight bondage. Her elbows are bound first and then her wrists before she's made to kneel down and receive a head harness gag in her mouth. Her nipples are clamped and her feet pulled up to the sides of the bars of the T before her nipples are then tied down to the platform on which she's bound. Not convinced this is hard enough her head is pulled back to the back of the platform and she's left to stew like that till David returns to add some weights to her nipples.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 555.9 MB

Download Arielle Lane on the Banner T
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10495 секунды с 9 запросами