Old 05-04-2021, 08:35 PM   #32
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

My Best Friend's Wife

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Silver Star Video
Cast: Goldie McHawn (as Goldie), Inari Vachs, Lola, Nicol, Nina Kornikova, Anthony Crane, Ian Daniels, James Bonn, Michael J. Cox
Genres: All Sex
Video language: English

Earl (Anthony Crane) is a busy man. He is rarely home, works all the time to provide for his young wife (Inari Vachs). But, more and more he doubts her faith. During a weekend where up-nosed friends (James Bonn and Nina) are visiting, he tries to find the truth with the help of his womanizer best friend (Ian Daniels). Under the close watch of his next door neighbors (MIchael J. Cox and Lola) Is his wife cheating on him, and with whom? Who are the two mysterious girls sun bathing by the pool? Does Pablo, the gardener, really have a lazy eye? You'll discover the truth with Earl as you watch My Best Friend's Wife.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:58
Video: 496x368, XviD, 935kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download My Best Friend's Wife

Reich und geil

Release Year: 1997
Studio: City Lights
Cast: Angel Heart Alexxx Knight Alyssa Allure Angel Hart Candy Apples Dawn Burning Dave Hardman John West Rick Masters Steve Hatcher
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Vignettes
Video language: English

So- your boss tells you about this gorgeous blonde with huge tits that he and his buddy ass fucked. Then- about 2 horny sluts on a ball team that screwed the coach and reamed each other. Then- ... the Princess that ass and pussy fucked 2 working stiffs. Where to from here? How about you and your boss go fuck the shit out of your wife until she says- "!"? Angel Hart proves that even beautiful girls do anal (and a lot of the equally nasty things) in this especially filthy John T. Bone movie

Format: avini
Duration: 1:42:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1431kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Reich und geil
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09134 секунды с 9 запросами