View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 01:29 AM   #262
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Steve Wright's Hand Job

I hope all of you are having a happy New Year's Day. This video, Steve Wright's Hand Job, is from our other site, RedHotStraightBoys. I'm posting this video here on this site to thank you, our members, for your patronage of our site. We appreciate your membership.
I chose this video in particular for a few reasons. First, Steve is so hot. He is one of the hottest guys on our sites. Second, this video embodies what our other site is about, which is getting straight guys to engage in gay acts. Third, Steve and this video in particular have been key to the development of both our sites. Why?
Before shooting Steve, I was uncertain as to whether these sites would be possible. In particular, I didn't know if I could find enough quality straight guys to do these videos. Steve was, for me, the brass ring. If I could get him to do a series of videos for both sites, I knew there would be others. Steve is from a small town. In addition to being good-looking, Steve is shy and was very uncertain about doing even a jerkoff video. After his jerkoff video, he was almost out the door when he accepted a last-minute offer to do a spanking video (prior to the shoot, he had turned down all my offers to do a spanking video).
Even after the spanking video, Steve seemed unlikely to return. I actually paid him to do a second jerkoff video just to get him to come back in again (something I had not done before and have not done since), even though a second jerkoff video is of little value. It got Steve to come back in, and then a series of videos for both sites followed. Steve did much more than I ever thought he would, and his videos are among our most popular.

This video shows Steve's first undeniably-sexual contact with another man. In it, I jerk Steve off and, though he warned me he wouldn't be able to even get hard, much less cum, he does both. Watch his surprised reaction when he cums. He looks down at his dick as if to say, "What happened? I thought we agreed we weren't going to enjoy this!"
Before he left, I asked Steve about him having gotten off. Clearly embarrassed, he said it must have had something to do with all the oil I was using. Of course, the fact is it felt good and he enjoyed it in spite of himself.
After this shoot, I knew I was going to be able to get quality guys to push their limits and try things they'd otherwise never try. I knew I was going to be able to produce videos that showed very real moments like this, Steve's first gay encounter.
This video stands out in my mind for another reason, too. Something occurred during it. A straight guy who had never even known any gay people (at least none who he knew were gay) allowed himself to experience something in life that he'd have otherwise never experienced. He had a male-on-male sexual encounter, and he enjoyed it on some level. He even came back several times afterwards. His orientation didn't change. He is still straight. In other words, the world didn't end. It was just an experience.
Anyway, I certainly hope you enjoy this video. A lot went into getting it to happen, and I think it turned out great. I don't know whether it will be a permanent addition to this site. I may remove it after a few weeks or months. The existence of each of our sites is dependent on the success of both, so I must maintain separation between them. I would never want to give either of them up in favor of the other.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 682.4 MB

Download Steve Wright's Hand Job

New Recruit - part 01

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 466.9 MB

Download New Recruit - part 01
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03315 секунды с 9 запросами