View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 09:12 PM   #67
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Video language: English

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2850kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03603 секунды с 9 запросами