Old 05-06-2021, 02:56 AM   #22
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tainted Love

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Adam Hart, Alec Danes, Cory Miles, David Thompson, Luc Russell, Rip Stone, Steve Rambo
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Classic

When we kissed I thought it would never end, the world was ours and nothing could stand in our way. But you left me afraid and alone, the moment I turned you ran away. Following you around and watching your every move, I can't seem to get you out of my heart and mind. I thought you loved me too, but that was a lie. You hurt me again and again with each lie I find. There will never be another like you. I've looked from below to above, I gave you my best, but you only gave your Tainted Love.
1. Adam Hart and his lover, Alec Danes, get married.
2. They have a hot honeymoon. Adam jacks off while watching Alec jack off through a window.
3. Luc Russell and Cory Miles try every position they can at home.
4. Rip Stone and Steve Rambo in the living room. Adam does his doctor, David Thomp.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tainted Love

Up Your Ass!

Release Year: 1998
Cast: Tommy, Dennis, Peter, Vitos, Zed, Sergay, Art, Martin, Wilhelm, Alexander, Claude
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback Sex, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming
Video language: English

You will enjoy these young, hot hard Euro men! Let them love you tender, love you true, & all your ass fulfill! These young studs will keep you stuck on the edge of your sea

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2546kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Your Ass!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19601 секунды с 9 запросами