View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 06:31 AM   #309
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bondage Chair By Yohan

As many of us have experienced, since Yohan's early days on his family's farm, he has spent years of his life doing self-bondage while hesitant to share his kinky interests with others. However, as he grew older and more confident, along came the rise of the Internet and social media. Yohan began to make contact with others and share photos of the gear he built for self-bondage. As a result, Yohan has met many guys on-line who share his interest in serious bondage, and his photos have been widely distributed among bondage aficionados.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

Download Bondage Chair By Yohan

Odds And Ends

Here are some miscellaneous video clips I edited together into one video. These are fun clips which weren't long enough on their own. The clips include our favorite rubber guy RootT and his awesome suit, FearSlave, TapedAndTortured, RubberChris, Bind and his friend Greg. We have a lot of fun shooting bondage and rubber videos, and I never get tired of the variety of locations, gear and people we come across. A special thanks to all the guys who appear in our videos. Everyone seems to have a good time. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 679.2 MB

Download Odds And Ends
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11069 секунды с 9 запросами