View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 12:50 AM   #139
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ethan's Interview

Ethan is the youngest model we've shot so far, and, like almost all of our models, this is the first time he's ever gotten naked on camera anywhere. It's also the first time he's gotten naked for a man. He was just 18 and a few months old at the time of this video and had just graduated from high school weeks before. He needed some money and wanted to do a video.
Ethan came to us via a recommendation from his friend. Ethan is pretty nervous during this video. He's signed up for a very full shoot that will include a spanking from Tom. He was pretty confident going into the shoot, but you can see his apprehension build once he has to take his pants off during this interview. To emphasize the moment, Tom asks Ethan, who played football in high school, about his experiences being naked around other guys in locker rooms.
This is a great interview. Ethan is very honest and, under Tom's questioning, even admits to a semi-gay experience with his best friend. There's a very real moment when Tom tells Ethan to take his underwear off. No matter how much he thought being naked around guys in locker rooms had prepared him, Ethan is clearly shy and uncertain about getting naked for a man.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Ethan's Interview

Guillaume

Genres: Gonzo, Solo, Masturbation, Handjob, Close ups, Fetish, Suit, Smooth, Uncut, Tattoo, Big Dick, Cumshot
Video language: English

He rang at the door of my friend the masseur to have the yearly donate made by the manager of the co-property for the Neighbours'Day.
As we was ready to film a guy, we coudn't remove the lights and camera to hide our activities...He wasn't surprised because in fact, he knows what we do. He made lots of asking to learn how we work but he was there to try to win the donate that my friend has refused to give during 2 years after the last last sexy guy of the co-property is gone.
Guillaume was determinated to have this donate in spite of our indecent propositional. We made him to pose on video, and as he promised to neighbours to have this time the huge donate of my friend, he had no choice to do what we wanted about him.
We're not pride to use that kind of situation, but he is so cute that we couldn't resist to have him on video and to play with him. He needed long time to think and accept it. He asked to keep it only in our site. He doesn't want to be seen every where.

Total size: 933.8 MB in 2 files.

Download Guillaume
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08070 секунды с 9 запросами