Old 05-07-2021, 07:31 AM   #351
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Reload

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Colt Studio

This sex-filled to the brim movie takes you from my early drawings and photographs of the male nude all the way into the present with high-quality crystal clear high-energy Man-on-Man sex!
Scene 1. Handsome studs Marcus Iron and Alex LeMonde devour each other with natural magnetism. In this wildly passionate scene, both men act as if there's no camera in sight - pumping, licking, and hungrily enjoying their moments together .
Scene 2. Super hot Colt Man Tod Parker is introduced in this next scene with Muscle Stud Jake Gianelli and gorgeous blonde bottom Trey Rexx...These three work over each other's built, athletic bodies in a sucking, fucking marathon until they've cum all over themselves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:55
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2025kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Reload

Verboten vol.1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: C.J. Knight, Alex Collack, Rodrigo De Leon, Tyler Saint, Rafael Alencar, Kristian Alvarez, Alexy Tyler, Trey Casteel, Josh West, Dak Ramsey
Genres: Anal, Oral, Leather, Bears, bdsm

Wee to Verboten, a smoking-hot new leather series from AVN Hall of Fame Director Steven Scarborough. 12 butch, sex-crazed Hot House hunks bring the art of S & M to life in Verboten, the steamiest new sex club in the notorious SoMa district of San Francisco. In Part I, Hot House Exclusives Alex Collack and CJ Knight work the ropes and new Exclusive Dillon Crow makes his no holds barred debut in a scene that proves his rugged kick-boxing attitude is no joke. The club is tricked out with larger than life art installations and the latest gear from our aplices Mr. S Leather and Dungeon Beds.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.3 MB

Download Verboten vol.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03417 секунды с 9 запросами