Old 05-07-2021, 09:08 PM   #69
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Luxure: My Wife Fucked By Others

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Valentina Nappi , Anissa Kate , Claire Castel , Alexa Tomas , Susy Gala , Alberto Blanco , Ricky Mancini , Rico Simmons , Dorian Del Isla , Joel Tomas , Matt (VIII) , Math
Genres: Full-lenght, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, European, Feature, France, Hotwife, International, Lingerie, Orgy, Pantyhose & Stockings, Swingers, Wives

Couple life, exclusive love... An ideal for some people, but what happens when passion becomes routine? How to spice up your sexual life to rediscover pleasure? Wouldn't sharing be the solution? During a weekend in the countryside, Rico will engage his wife Claire in an exhibitionist game, denuding her slowly during a walk in the forest. This day will end with a delicious surprise at dinner. Totally naked, Claire will accept to offer herself to a mysterious guest until orgasm under the eyes of Rico who will take advantage of it to satisfy his voyeuristic fantasies. Alexa, for her part, will submit to her husband's perversion by being fucked without limit by an unknown man and ending up in a threesome of the hottest, where her husband will make her enjoy as never before...

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:35:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 852kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Luxure: My Wife Fucked By Others

Black Kong Dong vol.30

Genres: All Sex, Big Cocks, Interracial, Redheads
Video language: English

These horny ladies don't like to mess around when it comes to dick size! That's why they always choose the biggest black cock they can get their hands on, and they need two!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:48
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Black Kong Dong vol.30
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11829 секунды с 9 запросами