View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:11 AM   #4029
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

WH - Milan Beran - Session Stills Schleswig

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
Milan Beran is aged 23 and lives in Brno. He works as a bartender and in his spare time he enjoys sport, football and fitness. He really looks so good in this shoot. He flashes a brilliant smile to start things off and then begins to strip off his clothes. Firstly we get to enjoy a great chest, the muscles beautifully defined. Then everything else comes off, so that we can see the complete picture. Kneeling on the sofa he pushes his ass towards the camera, so his hole is exposed. Then he goes through a lovely series of poses, which include getting his cock rock hard. It stands perfectly to attention, just as we like. then we get some more ass shots, with legs in the air and cheeks nicely spread. He really does look great in this shoot, which augurs well for his erotic video.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 135.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WH - Milan Beran - Session Stills

Parker Fieldon

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
They hold him down and rip off his clothes, gagging him with the fur of his bear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1689kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 224.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Parker

Boys First Time vol. 1 Chestnut Ridge

Release Year: 2020
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys First Time vol. 1

John Culver solo Pietermaritzburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
John is a thick-built young man with smooth creamy skin and a great chest that screams ‘rub me!’ His tight jeans show off his thick manly thighs, so much so that it looks like they will rip right out. He has some ink on his right shoulder but not too much so his skin isn’t drowned out as he strokes his dick. He’s a tad bit nervous but that’s what makes this scene so sexy. I love the thought of knowing this is his first time masturbating on camera and trying out for the squad. I’m sure he will be back to play with one of our Veterans.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:38
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 408.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Culver solo

Время генерации страницы 0.11279 секунды с 9 запросами