View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 05:53 AM   #4083
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brad Davis Lambert Lake

Studio: Active Duty
Here's an outstandingly handsome recruit who's joining us for the very first time. Boy, this Brad Davis is the quintessence of the strong, lean soldier's body. I'm excited to see all that he brings to the table for us. I can tell he's gonna have a whole bunch to offer. And what a great job he does here for his first time on camera!
Brad starts fattening his cock up under his shorts right away. He looks straight into the camera with his big, gorgeous brown eyes. This is around the point when I realized what potential Brad has for commanding attention merely with his presence. He definitely has what it takes.
Eventually, Brad stands up from the bed and steps out of the camo shorts. He sits back down and continues squeezing his cock underneath his boxer briefs. After getting just a bit more comfortable, he takes his shirt off and shows us more tattoos and his unbelievably hot physique. Brad is built just the way we like our go-to soldiers. It's easy to see he packs plenty of strength.
Finally, that cock comes out and Claude gets in nice and tight while Brad strokes himself on the bed. We see that big, stiff dick getting jacked, and Brad's handsome face behind it, sometimes peeking around and looking at us. I like Brad's hand tattoos, especially from this angle.
Then Brad stands up and Claude gets an angle from Brad's perspective. Brad's cock is so nice. It's thick, and just like him, looks like it could do some damage! I like the way it looks in his hands, too. He has rough-looking hands that also have an aesthetically pleasing quality. I'd wager another cock would look great in his hands as well!
Claude is really bringing in so many awesome recruits lately! Guys like Brad are such treats for our platoon and are exactly how we've kept troop morale sky-high. Sit back and join him for this excellent debut, as Brad joins the squadron of the finest men engaged in Active Duty!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 487.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Davis

Maskurbate One On One With Jake Moses Lake

Filmed as if our stud Jake is invited to your place for a private dance you won't soon forget. It is very hard to resist him when he looks directly in your eyes and ask you to come closer. If you want to experience what if feels like to have his hard dick inches from your face, then this scene is for you. All you have to do is let him in!
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maskurbate One On One With Jake

Calvin Evensville

Studio: Islandstuds
Coconut Calvin, a Horse Hung Island Jock with a smooth muscle butt and powerful athletic thighs from years of climbing Coconut Palms and harvesting fruit whacks open coconuts with his big Machete fully naked beside his truck, drinks the juice and pees three times on camera in this Exclusive video from Island Studs.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calvin

STR8Hell - Mate More - Hot Ass Whiteville

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
What a sexy guy Mate More is, and he came in for a Hot Ass shoot, that we filmed in 4k. It was our first video for this site that we shot in that format. Even in today's video formats the improvement in quality is most noticeable. Mate quickly has that sexy ass on display, as he kneels on the couch, spreading his hot cheeks. The fine hairs lining his ass crack lead right to his hot hole. Mate then sits down and wanks his cock getting it very hard indeed. Lifitng his legs, as he wanks, he shows his hole again and a helping hand arrives and quickly starts to work that hole with a vibrator. It goes in nice and easy, stretching the hole for us. Mate turns over again, onto his knees and his spreads his ass again, so the hands can play with his ass some more. His hole gets a real good workout before Mate lays back on the sofa and wanks himself until the cum oozes out of his hot cock. What a beautiful guy, with a really hot ass.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 635.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: STR8Hell - Mate More - Hot Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03747 секунды с 9 запросами