View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:32 PM   #76
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fucky Dancing (1988) - Emmanuelle Kane, Melissa, Caroline Laurie

Release Year: 1988
Cast: Emmanuelle Kane, Melissa, Caroline Laurie, Susan Turner, Roy Hunter, Yves Baillat
Genres: Feature, Classic, Anal, Retro, Orgy
Video language: English

Caroline, an underutilized wife, goes with her dance teacher (and his giant cock) alien. Younger Emmanuelle observes this and masturbates intensively. Caroline feels the mercy and comfort of Emmanuelle through her tongue and vibrator. Husband Klaus goes meanwhile unfamiliar with the great black beauty Melissa. How everything still finds a happy ending, you will see in this hard hitting action film in which anal sex is not frowned upon

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fucky Dancing (1988) - Emmanuelle Kane, Melissa, Caroline Laurie

Amber Aroused (1985) - Amber Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Sasha Gabor

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Sasha Gabor, Amber Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Herschel Savage, Ron Jeremy, Shaun Michelle, Tracy Duzit, Billy Dee, Rene Tiffany, Mindy Rae, Pamela Jennings, Kathlyn Moore, Jay Serling
Genres: Feature, Classic, Sci-Fi
Video language: English

Recharge my energy storage units, baby! Oops! Hi there. See that female human lifeform in the picture? That's Amber, and I'm Woody, the non-human semi-lifeform. Boy, does Amber like to have her biological procreation urges stimulated! My boss inventor, Harvey Woodman, hired her as a domestic, but before we knew it she was blowing everyone's fuses. First, it was Harvey and his wife Mag, then the kinky next door neighbor and then me. Wow, was I turned on! Amber is gone now, but I'll tell you I really overloaded my circuits the last time I saw Amber Aroused

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:59
Video: 448x320, DivX 5, 1104kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Amber Aroused (1985) - Amber Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Sasha Gabor
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12449 секунды с 9 запросами