View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #4100
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pretty Boy Revenge - Scott Kirby Kennett Square

Studio: Musclehunks
Revenge is sweet...especially if youre a pretty boy who admires the big musclemen at the gym. Pretty little Scott Kirby has put on some fierce new muscle since his Muscle Eden days....perhaps being kicked around by the likes of Amerigo Jackson, and perhaps the inspiration of muscle stud Daniel Morocco did the trick. Now Scotts pumped and primed and ready to play....what? Oh, you saw him wrestle with Gilberto Nestore? Sure you did! So......heres more of the new Power Package - Scott Kirby!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:16
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 600.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Boy Revenge - Scott Kirby

Nicely Bearded - Johnny Vol. 2 Reynosa

Studio: The Guy Site
Johnny is a 6'1' blue collar guy ready to get naked for you. Download and enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicely Bearded - Johnny Vol. 2

Quinn Phuket

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Muscules, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots
Quinn is 6 feet tall, but he seems much taller, mainly because the dude has some mass on him. He is a big guy - all over!
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quinn

Harrison Solo Naousa

Cast: Harrison
Genres: Muscular, Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English
Harrison brought something interesting to this video.
He is a tall and lean skinny twink type. He likes both guys and girls, and based on the number of times he jerks-off a day, he has a very high sex drive. Well, he is 19-years-old and is basically a cum machine.
With both sexes, he loves oral; eating-out girls, and sucking-off dudes. With guys, he says he loves to eat their cum.
I always ask the guys to bring clothing options to the shoot, and he showed up with this shirt with dried stains all over it.
I asked, "This is cum all over this shirt?"
Harrison nodded yes and he thought maybe we could integrate it into the shoot. I know there are a lot guys who love to see guys jerk-off in their shirts, and especially cum all over it. Since the shirt was a dark blue, I knew his cum would show-up nicely on it.
I try to have him put the shirt on over his head for the entire video, but after struggling with it, he just takes it completely off.
He gets his big 8-inch cock hard easily and starts to show it off.
For the ending, he gets the shirt back on, and he is super eager to cum on it. I definitely think he gets turned-on by shooting on it.
He spills his load on to it, adding more DNA stains to his walking cum towel!
I know there will be more than a few "Eww!" out there, but personally I thought it was super-hot, especially when he takes a sniff of his jizz soaked shirt!
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harrison Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.03383 секунды с 9 запросами