View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:56 AM   #4103
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tom Hardy Missouri City

Studio: EnglishLads
Tom Hardy is a straight english lad with a 7 inch erect uncut cock with a muscular and hairy body. 23 years old, 61 tall, and enjoys gym and rugby.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 664.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tom Hardy

CockyBoys - Jarred Fucks Himself San Borja

Studio: CockyBoys.com
For someone who came to me saying that he is a straight top who wouldn't bottom, Jarred sure has taken a liking to having things in his ass. Not that I'm complaining. Jarred was originally supposed to shoot a scene where he was topping but the other dude flaked. So, I figured - why waste a perfectly good hard cock? I grabbed my camera, Jarred stripped and we started making movie magic. After jerking off for a bit Jarred had me turn the camera off and asked "Do you have a toy or anything I can use on my ass?". Yes folks, he actually Asked to have something shoved up his ass. I couldn't have been more proud. I gave him one of the toys I had laying around and he wasted no time getting that up in there. There's something so damn hot about watching a dude jerk himself off while he plays with his ass. It isn't long before he discovers that there's a vibrate button...watch him squirm as he fucks himself with the vibrator turned on - it's amazing. Eventually the sensation is way too overwhelming and Jarred squeezes out a nice load - vibrator still buzzing deep inside his ass. Check it.
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 536.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Jarred Fucks Himself

Russell Dalbo

Studio: Chaosmen
Russell really enjoyed showing off, and his video is one of those classic solos where he plays to the camera and tries to get you to come suck his dick.
I think he is incredibly handsome and his body is amazing. All the tatts and piercings add to his rough but refined look.
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2563kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russell

Hung Stud Kendrix Carter Finds New Ways To Pleasure Himself! Nakatsu

Release Year: 2021
Studio: GayHoopla
Kendrix Carter's fresh on the scene and ready for his first adult film! He's jerked off a thousand times before, but he's NEVER used any anal play! Sit back and enjoy watching our new HUNG stud find a whole new sense of pleasure!
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 506.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Stud Kendrix Carter Finds New Ways To Pleasure Himself!

Время генерации страницы 0.04019 секунды с 9 запросами