luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Strawberry Cakes

Cast: Strawberry Cakes
Genres: BBW,SSBBW,Deep Throat,Big Ass,Big Tits
Video language: English

Strawberry Cakes is studying for a final when her boyfriend Christian stops in to tell her he is leaving for the gym. She needs a study break and that means she is super horny. He is mesmerized by her massive ass and when she gets his cock hard, there is just no leaving her without fucking her silly. This SSBBW babe loves to get fucked and of course he cums all over her eyeglasses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7671kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strawberry Cakes

Jola - New Discovery

Genres: Meet Jola
Video language: English

Meet Jola. It's Jola's first time at XLGirls and her first time at hot modeling. She's from a small town in northern Czech Republic and being here has been on her mind for a while. Jola went ahead and made the call. She not only enjoyed the experience, she wants to do more.
"I was not sure what this would be like. I was happy to find that I like it and I want to do more. Being nude, masturbating, I never would have guessed I would be doing that."
"Like most women, I masturbate often. I like to do it in the tub with my fingers or with a toy. I just never dreamed that I would like it so much knowing I will be watched by many men. None of my friends have done this."
"I am pleased with the final results and I think I want to try making pictures of me having sex with a man. This is something I have been fantasizing about and the idea excites me."
Since Jola is so game to go, you'll be seeing her in a hot hardcore next month. Welcome to the Show, Jola!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.5 MB

Download Jola - New Discovery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03676 секунды с 9 запросами