Old 05-15-2021, 10:51 AM   #176
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Buttbusters

Release Year: 1991
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Damien, Trevor Hansen, Steve Fox, Chad Knight, Dcota, Jack Dillon, Matt Gunther
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Oral, Classic

When you need it bad ... and want to get it good ... who ya gonna call? Steve Fox is joined by incredibly handsome Trevor Hansen, insatiable and acrobatic Dcota, hot and horny Damien and Chad Knight, and "The Falcon Buttbusters:" three muscular powerhouses to heighten the intensity.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1267kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download Buttbusters

Night Flight

Release Year: 1986
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Johnson, Kurt Marshall, Buster, Melchor, Joe Gere, Leigh Erickson, Mark Miller, Ron Pearson.
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex

Night Flight remains as one of Falcon's more popular classic titles for two reas: First, cover model OG John's massive, and I mean massive cock is one of the biggest on record. Guys, it's a fucking third leg. Second, this is one of the very few films that featured blonde Christopher Atkins-circa-The Blue Lagoon-era Adonis Kurt Marshall. He was "the one" for a while; easy to see why. Check him out in The Other Side of Aspen II (one of Falcon's most popular) and 1984's Splash Shots. There's lots of in-flight, pre-condom, raunchy fucking and cum swilling here, along with some very-70s drug use. As I said, not one of the studio's all-time greatest ever, but it is a serious contender for your library.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:22
Video: 576x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Night Flight
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17618 секунды с 9 запросами